bespoke exercise coaching
Movement that Matters!
“The body will become better at whatever you do, or don’t do. If you don’t move, your body will make you better at not moving. If you move, your body will allow you more movement.” Ido Portal
(What is Exercise?) “A specific activity that stimulates a positive physiological adaptation that serves to enhance fitness and health and does not undermine the latter in the process of enhancing the former”. Dr Doug McGuff – author of Body by Science
“Life is never stagnation. It is constant, unrhythmic movement, as we as constant change. Things live by moving and gain strength as they go.” Bruce Lee
Some benefits you can expect from following an individually-tailored movement programme:
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass, Strength and Bone Density
- Optimised Cardiovascular Health
- Balanced Cholesterol levels
- Improved Metabolic Efficiency
- Improved Flexibility
- Reduction of unwanted Body Fat
- Relief from arthritis and back pain
- Increased attention from the opposite sex! (-;
After careful analysis of your personal goals, level of health, posture, injuries and weaknesses, coordination, strength and balance, as well as time you have available each week, I am then able to computer-design the perfect bespoke, strength and conditioning programme by prescribing the most beneficial exercises, as well as the correct exercise intensity for your individual needs.
Here are some workout options I can offer you:
- Powerful and effective exercises that can be done with no equipment, just your body, in a gym, at home or in the park
- Routines to fit in with your schedule; for example, one hour in one hit, or just 10 minutes a day
- Natural, “Primal Patterns” of Movement that are essential to optimal function, daily living, health, strength and longevity
- High Intensity Strength Training routines which take only fifteen minutes once every one to two weeks
- The “no workout routine” – establish a plan for incorporating simple daily movements into your everyday life
- Free-weight protocols using dumbbells, barbells and medicine balls
*All workouts build a foundation of strength, skill and flexibility and are then developed in a progressive manner every few weeks.
Sessions can be held in a park, in your home, or at a private gym in Eltham.
*Extremely affordable packages are available to suit your time and budget, and a full money back guarantee is offered.