OPTIMAL MOVEMENT PROGRAMMES
“The body will become better at whatever you do, or don’t do. If you don’t move, your body will make you better at not moving. If you move, your body will allow you more movement.” Ido Portal
(What is Exercise?) “A specific activity that stimulates a positive physiological adaptation that serves to enhance fitness and health and does not undermine the latter in the process of enhancing the former”. Dr Doug McGuff – author of Body by Science
“Life is never stagnation. It is constant, unrhythmic movement, as we as constant change. Things live by moving and gain strength as they go.” Bruce Lee
Some benefits you can expect from following an individually-tailored movement programme:
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Optimised Cardiovascular Health
- Balanced Cholesterol levels
- Improved Metabolic Efficiency
- Improved Flexibility
- Increased Bone Density
- Loss of unwanted Body Fat
- Relief from arthritis and back pain
- Increased attention from the opposite sex! (-;
After careful analysis of your personal goals, level of health, posture, injuries and weaknesses, coordination, strength and balance, as well as time you have available each week, I am then able to computer-design the perfect optimal performance movement programme and prescribe the most beneficial exercises for you, as well as your correct level of exercise intensity.
And whichever type of workout you are personally drawn to, I have an option that you will love and will look forward to performing.
Here are some options I can offer you:
- Powerful and effective exercises that can be done with no equipment, just your body, in a gym, at home or in the park
- Routines to fit in with your schedule; for example, one hour in one hit, or just 10 minutes a day
- Natural, “Primal Patterns” of Movement that are essential to optimal function, daily living, health, strength and longevity
- Animal movements – extremely challenging and excellent fun
- High Intensity Strength Training routines which take only fifteen minutes once every one to two weeks
- The “no workout routine” – establish a plan for incorporating simple daily movements into your everyday life
- Free-weight protocols using dumbbells, barbells and medicine balls
*All workouts build a foundation of strength, skill and flexibility and are then developed in a progressive manner every few weeks.
Sessions can be held in a park, in your home, or at a private gym in Eltham.
*Extremely affordable packages are available to suit your time and budget, and a full money back guarantee is offered...